KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stabby Stab Stab, Slashy Slash Slash. (open)

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stabby Stab Stab, Slashy Slash Slash. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stabby Stab Stab, Slashy Slash Slash. (open)

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:29 am

(Christopher helps himself down to the gym canvas, making a loud noise upon contact with the flloor. He regains his footing & approaches both the hardened Satoshi and Yuriko.) So, who won?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Stabby Stab Stab, Slashy Slash Slash. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stabby Stab Stab, Slashy Slash Slash. (open)

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:44 am

"No one. This decides it." My voice switches back to that curious change, reflecting earlier's.

I think to myself. Even if we're playing prison rules, she's still a girl practically a head shorter than me. I can't fight my exact style or I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like me all that much.

But who says I can't use it just enough to gain an edge?

My stance goes back to the professional stance but with slight difference.

My back arced, chest puffed (my spine doesn't allow for standing up straight). The sword handle slightly infront of my torso. Left arm in back though also a little infront of my torso for better balance when maneuvering. Instead of the sword pointed at an upward angle it is pointed horizontally.

Every minor adjustment helps compensate for any future movents against me.

My voice has lost all of it's soothing properties.

"Begin!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:54 am

Yuriko smiles as she allows her vampiric senses to take hold. She closes her eyes and allows every sound and scent to fill her mind before lunging even faster than before into a head on assault. she swings her sword in an upwards diagonal.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:00 am

(Christopher takes a seat on the gym canvas to watch the two continue their fight.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 am

Holy shit, perhaps she wont mind if I go mideval.

My blade connects with hers to my lower-mid left. I let my blade slide together with her's when I see a HUGE opening.

This is my style.

With a combination of her momentum and my force size, my side connects with her torso, my shoulder aiming for the padded helmet. Less of a hit and more of a shove, knocking her back and stunning her.

She must of never learned the essense of an attack. When you strike with a single weapon, you're vunerable. Almost like throwing a kick to start a fight but less dramatic.

"GET UP! AGAIN!"

Adapting a tactic and yell from King Richard III of England. Shouting,

"WHO WANTS TO BE THE FIRST MAN TO DIE?!!"

I am now absorbed by the conflict. This is no longer Yamaku. This is battle. I myself no longer Satoshi Heinrich Veach, but a Gothic Order knight.

My shouting turns to complete, black, silence. Characterized by the emotionlessness look upon the faceless mask I wear.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:23 am

As she gets knocked down a bit of anger flares in her.

I can't hold back on this one...

She rips her helmet off exposing her deep crimson eyes. "This is fun, So much fun, I haven't had this much fun since I was in Transylvania!" she yells, excitement dripping from her words.

She gets up and readies herself for actual combat. "I can't hold back if I want to win. Time to embrace my heritage a little..." Her hair and skin becomes visibly paler.

She slowly walks up to Satoshi, content on letting him make the first move.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:33 am

I don't notice any of her physical changes, nor do I look at her eyes. I am not the same person and instead read body language.

My stance is not affected in the slightest either.

The normal me would stop after her helmet is removed but the current me thinks little of it. This is still emotionless battle.

No affection.

No hesitation.

And most of all, no fear.

All that can be seen of me is a souless-sentry without any physical wavering.

My style is of a pikeman. Strike first when they move to do just that and use their attack to drive your own.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:39 am

She swings her sword horizontally, still out of range for a direct attack.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:47 am

I prepare for a possible lunge from her by drawing my sword back just a little bit and tilting it to the left.

I see how it could all play out in an instant.

All five tracks of my ADD-riddled mind are only on this moment. Two on possible scenarios she may cause. Two on her body movements. One on mine.

None for anything else.

Nothing else exists in my current mental state.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:04 am

She prepares for a match ending strike. She slowly paces around him, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

This boy sure is interesting, he has an odd affinity for weapons.

She take a deep breath, using her heritage to analyze the blood flow in his body in order to anticipate his every move.

She stops pacing and strikes a defensive stance. Time to attack.

She suddenly lunges and swings her sword at full speed and full strength aiming for his sword instead of him.

*ting*

The sound of metal hitting metal resonates throughout the Gym.

*ting, ting-ting*

Metal hitting the gym floor.

Yuriko looks at Satoshi's sword. Snapped cleanly in half... Maybe I put too much power in that...

"Well then... I didn't expect that to happen."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:19 am

She underestimates me. I'm a novice at fencing not sword play.

...and I've also been intersted in old west quick draws and the science behind a hesitant mind.

This is one of those hesitant moments.

The moment she says "that"-the moment of most vunerability thanks to the fact that she thought enough about her words instead of the fight to put an emphasis on that word. Her distraction with the broken point is also a flaw.

For the single first time in the entire fight I lunge instead of decieve with my broken sword.

The power of my blow practically launches her weapon into the thermosphere but with only one mental track working for my movements, the hit causes me to lose my own grip upon my sword.

The follow through of that blow leaves my hand to the right of her right hand.

To my Gothic Knight, this isn't over.

My wrist pushes her and forcing myself behind her. My left hand grabbing my adversary's left wrist. My right on her right wrist. Putting them both behind her back.

The thing behind the mask moves close to the side of his opponent's head.

A lifeless voice is audible.

"Stalemate." In recognizing that we both have no weapons.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:30 am

She smiles a conceding smile. "Not bad. I'm surprised I found any decent competition here."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:39 am

(Christopher stands up and begins clapping in applause.) Wow! What a spectacle! You two should consider careers in show business. (Christopher says this with a vibrant smile.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:53 am

My personality flows back into me. My mental tracks go back to my 'conversation formation' (2 free thought, 2 a conversation, 1 music).

I think to myself a moment.

Is that what it's like to be able to fight without yielding to another due to something like pain?

A skinny sword mixed in with a padded helmet. who knew that's all I needed.

So was that my full extent of natural ability? What is this weapon inside of me...

My face hidden by the mask is physically affected with a haunting look but I clear it off and remove my helmet with my right hand.

My left slides to her hand and then to her fingers.

I spin my opponent and friend round to face me before holding her hand like a lord's holds a lady's.

As custom in fencing, I bow my head and shake her hand (in a way that is only customary to a gentleman) with the hand opposite my sword arm.

Both a lady and worthy adversary.

"Grazie."

The Italian from my mother's side is slightly exposed.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:15 am

She does a mock curtsy with an inexistant skirt. "and thank you Satoshi-kun, I haven't had that much fun in years." she realizes that her powers are still released and quickly seals the monster lurking within her, her eyes fading to their original colors, as well as her hair and skin regaining what little color they lost.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 am

(Christopher takes his leave, realizing that the two are too caught up, in what Christopher perceives fliriting with one another, to acknowledge anything else around them.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:41 am

I lift my head back to normal and my back curves backward to standing straight again.

Cook is gone and I don't know where Asterick went. Maybe the bathroom or something, I don't know.

I look upon a smiling girl with a fading surprised look like she forgot to turn the flame off after cooking. I lasts but a second so I don't bother bringing up something she may not want.

"Heh heh, and a lady as well."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:55 am

She giggles. "According to my blood I'm Romanian Royalty. I don't much act like it, do I?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:16 am

"Maybe if you hadn't begun with prison rules fencing I would disagree but when you're right you're right!"

I give Yuriko a teasing wink.

"According to my bloodline, I'm a military sniper. So I don't think I acted much like my ancestors either."

Reminded of my interesting chart, I make a rectangular shape with my pointer fingers and thumbs and pretend to pull it larger.

I touch low on the area in which I pulled it apart and push up. Doing this about five times I finally stop, get down on a knee, and mark a diagnal line reeeeeally low. Marking a fifth in a group.

"I may need a new chart soon. You're filling it up quick!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:20 am

She tilts her head, confused. "Chart? What chart...?"
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:22 am

"I'm teasing."

"Basically, I'm saying you're way more interesting than you think."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

She blushes and turns away. "I-I'm not that interesting... Baka..."
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:40 am

"Didn't you just say you were Romanian royalty as well?"

I chuckle a little.

'I-I'm not that interesting...*Whisper*...'

"What?"

My ears always were keen on general noise but I've always had a lot of trouble understanding people.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko Futeki Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:53 am

she blushes deeper. "N-Nothing!" she turns around, crosses her arms and huffs.
Yuriko Futeki
Yuriko Futeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 am

I may not have heard exactly what she said but she practically spit it out.

Perhaps an insult? She seems flustered enough to have said one. That may also be why she's reacting this way after I asked.

"I don't know what-...*Sigh* nevermind."

Leaving her alone may be the best course of action.

Still with a grin, I set down the fencing helmet. With my normal, friendly, light voice I speak in English.

"Later. Yuri-chan."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next