KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:10 pm

*Carefully reading his lips*

You think i am posing after doing a ...why the hell am i even talking to you.

What are you going to do yoboth,pouting out insults ? Or are you actually doing something? I am not going to do the first step against 2 barely trained puppys.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Puppies? If only you knew the truth behind your words. (Chris boldly advances towards Shinto.) Listen, tough guy; I wouldn't care if you where the president of the United States, I'll not have you raise weapons against my newfound friends. Whatever you can dish out, I'll capitalize on it. So, your move.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:58 pm

Well, the truth behind my words are quite obvious, no matter how you look at it, you are a puppy. Making on tuff friend who wouldnt even stand a single assault.

*He throws a kunai out of his ankle, it flies sharply above christophers head*

Isnt it your turn now?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Before anything else happens I put the back of my wrist in front of Chris.

*TING!*

The kunai hits something metal and flies back.

*Zip*

My tonfas are released and fall into my right hand's grip before they are twirled once.

I slide one into my left hand and bend my wrists. The rings connected to threads on my hands activate the mechanism on my forearms and reveal my last surprise.

Dulled blades.

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 3 285553_454621627945098_665539994_n
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:36 pm

*He attacks his right arm, the tonfa clings , he stands right infront of satoshi*

STill thinking that is a good idea? Put it away or i will mark you as a thread.

*He is relativly calm,not even using a percantage of his strengh.*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

Satoshi, what are you doing!? I thought I told you to run!? (Chris angrily looks to Shinto.) Don't you have class to teach somewhere, dickhead!?
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:42 pm

I told you i will scold you once you show up with weapons again. However,rising them against me? Oh you...
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:51 pm

HE THROWS A KNIFE AT MY FRIEND'S FACE AND EXPECTS ME TO STOP?!

"Shut UP, Cook!"

Angry but still in control I swing around my right tonfa. Twirling it a couple times-

-before stomping into Shinto's ankle.

It's only after that which I swing my left tonfa toward my target.

No pattern.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:49 pm

*Shinto defended every single strike with ease. As an Reaction,shinto does a swift kick onto his upper body, in the same moment the kick flies,a strike from the top right with his tonfa is connecting.*

(Please note that i rped it in a way i am not injuring him because both didnt hit now.)
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

{Damn! I need to get my lance back... I could also try & get Shinto near the trees.}
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:04 pm

(Yeah I know, but a kick to the ankle doesn't hurt that much. Just a way to distract.)

I swing my left tonfa up while blocking the high kick.

Holy shit-did he leave himself WIIIIDE open! Standing on one leg and already leaning backward. I could blow on him and he'll fall!

I lift my right arm in front of me like I'm blocking, making it look like I'm making a normal attack but instead of flicking my weapon at Shinto I continue to move my hand by my chest and then shove the butt of my tonfa his way.

Not a particularly strong move but due to it's style it can really knock the wind out of you and in this case can knock down a guy standing on one foot.

Think FAST!
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:40 am

Beginner! *He shouts out*

///Does this guy not know that a tonfa is a defensive weapon used for distraction?!//

*Like the last time he uses the velocity gained from the kick and punch to move his body faster,this time he avoids the strike into the body by simply using that velocity. As he was under satoshis strike arm,he was kneeing down. Suddenly getting a grib on satoshis arm with his left arm, defending himself with the right, kicking into the direction of his stomache*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Satoshi, look out! (Chris gets between the two combatants & takes Shinto's kick to his chest instead, nearly knocking the wind out of him. Chris is now on his feet & bleeding from his mouth.) If you want to kill me, you'll have to kick me a little harder now, nancy.

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:56 pm

You can'T even stand anymore. *He says calmly as he pushed him slightly, than he gets back into a defensive stance.*
What kind of heroism is that,You both are foreigners are you not? IN japan,it is dishonorable to actually attack someone in a duel, and we give a hard focus on being honorfull. *He slowly developes a small kind of hatred against the dishonorable actions of christoph and satoshi. Maybe they have a certain kind of honor OUTSIDE but not INSIDE of japan*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:51 pm

I sprint infront of Cook so he can catch a breather after that attack.

"Well, in everywhere else in the world it is considdered honorable to take a blow on the behalf of others."

"Why do you think Japan has a defense force? So each individual can fight another individual soldier?"

Such a pathetic way of thinking. You wont ever get far in life without the help from others!

"Cook, are you alright? Can you still move well?"

My stance is unique to accomodate for my fighting style.

Left tonfa forward but low. Right by my face and to the side. Gives the illusion that I am wide open in my chest but in reality (as long as only one is facing me) I am free to block any incomming blow with my left and move to counter attack with my right. Both the style of a pikeman and a style much like flowing water.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:13 pm

Holding a gun infront of your face is something different than being a skilled swordsman, is it not? *He asks calmly before he attacks satoshis left arm with his left arm, about to impact on his triceps when he jumps,cancelling his movement, taking the velocity and does a flip next to satoshis right side*
You are so predictable. *He strikes the right side with his right arm,not really putting alot of force into it,still enough to make it hurt, if he is struck , that is.*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Here he comes, get ready to-

A change!

Luckily my stance I've developed even accomodates for that strange move he performed.

I crowch and highten my right arm to block with my tonfa. The same style used for a shield but using a tonfa allows that style to be interchangable between arms.

*Clinck!*

Wood on wood connects. I stand, pushing my body into his and my left arm moves under my right in order to attempt a conservative style jab.

Making good use of my natural size. One of the few advantages I have on Shinto.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:54 pm

(Chris, now bleeding from his mouth profusely, is unable to stand back up.) {Well, this is the end... I'm sorry, Satoshi, Asterisk, Hawke, Yuuji, Yuri-chan... Mom, and Nagisa. Take care, fellas.}
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:55 pm

*Shinto blocks both hits with just his right arm, however, it was a strange cling,because his tonfa's are actually made out of easy metal and not out of wood, in the moment both tonfas cling,he moves his arm slightly forward,so satoshi's tonfa's are both trapped inside his right one, and swiftly strikes with his left one onto his completly open side.*

(Wtf did i just kill christoph? that is something i didnt wanted, i mean i only kicked him did i not?)
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 pm

I let go of my left tonfa and duck before connecting a quick punch just below Shinto's ribs to get my right arm released.

To keep him pinned down I throw a kunai straight out from my hoodie pocket, taking advantage of my natural extreme accuracy with knives (as long as it's with my right arm), and then sprint over to the lance.

My turn.

I put my right tonfa into my left hand to use as a maneuverable shield while my right holds the pole arm.

The only more ideal of a set up I could have is if the tonfa was a big round shield like a spartan's and if the lance was a spear or halberd. It may be similar but even a spear does a little more damage if swung and it's not like I can try to stab this guy with a pole arm. I mean, jeez.

But for my current situation, I am nearly unbeatable with my style and this set up.

Now all I need to do is get him to charge me. I simply cannot fight in a style other than defensive. I'm terrible any other way. But if I can get him to come at me I have a humungus advantage.

"Cook, don't try to get up-I'm coming, you hear?!"

He's bleeding kind of bad...what exactly was that kick?
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 pm

*Shinto blocked the kunai,than catched it as it flew off, instantly volleying it into satoshis hand, as he was turned around.*

///He cannot react ot that, if he does, what kind of small child is he?///
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:35 pm

(Chris' seemingly lifeless state is broken by the encouraging words of his mother.) *Chris, you have no idea how proud I am that you've made it this far in life. Why accept death at your age? You have so many things waiting in store: True love, children, you might someday make a grandmother out of me, and don't forget the people you've met at Yamaku. Even we werewolves, whom remain hidden in the shadows of society, can reap the brilliance of life. Now, go!!!* (Chris gets on his knees, proceeds to tear his clothes off, and his voice deepens. He looks to Shinto with striking gold eyes.) Listen, meatsack, I'm going to tear out your eyes and skull-fuck the empty sockets!!!
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:41 pm

(reverting back before the whole lance thing then)

I hear no yelp of connection. Something must of went wrong.

I turn my head just enough to see a wind up. The kunai coming for my hand.

Making good use of another (possible) advantage of mine, my reflexes being great only when something is thrown or tossed at me, my mind processes what I should do before my conciousness knows what's happening.

All it takes is an adjustment of mere inches and the back of my wrist is the new target.

*Ting!*

The blade connects past my sleeve and into my contraption.

Now both of my sleeves have cuts in them.

Child's play. Good thing I have these or I'd be hurting pretty hard now...

I breath a sigh of relief before getting the lance.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:43 pm

*English* "...Mother fucker..."

My concentration actually broken a little. Something nearly impossible to do when I show my fighting self. Even Cook has seen that before.

My concentration comes back after a split second though and I focus on Shinto again as I inch forward little by little in combat stance like a pikeman.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 pm

You are an half death beaten piece of crap, what exactly do you think you can do? Ohhh getting all serious or what? I was not even breathing till now, what kind of person do you think you are to stand a chance against me?

*He is not even close to any level of seriousness he declares.*

Should i make a serious tone or what? I thought you wanted some training,whats the point when i beat you half death?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next