KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 pm

That man needs to stop talking...God, he needs to stop talking!

It takes every inch of repression ability I have to keep down the normal me from doing something reckless that could get Cook and I both hurt but I just barely manage and continue to inch forward. Not taking my eyes off of Shinto's as his watch Christopher.

If only I were closer. His attention is wide away from me but if I were to move fast at this distance I would alert him. I can't even throw a kunai without him noticing a movement. Dammit!

My face stays calm and my strong side keeps me from getting out of this position. I'm nearly impossible to hit like this with so much coverage area. It would be very unwise to mess such a thing up.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Darkest of Yamaku Nights (private)

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:09 pm

What do you want , little one, a one versus one? If you say yes,i will make sure noone cane interrupt us,right, christopher?
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:19 pm

(Both of the nails on Chris' fingers extend to claws, and he uses the claws to seperate the leg prosthesis from his lower body. In place of the prosthesis a furry, muscular leg takes shape. Soon afterward, Chris has completely morphed his entire being into a large, ravenous wolf-like creature. He charges with the speed of a jet fighter and tackles Shinto, forcing the two deeper into the woods.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:31 pm

*Shinto quickly throws 8 kunais in christophers direction,none of them has the intention of hitting*

You shouldnt moove that hasty.

*In the moonlight,garrot starts to sparkle, forming a cocoon around christoph and a tiny bit of space to move. every hasty movement will cut deep into his muscles.*

You want a real fight do you not?

*He gets his jacket down and finally goes intoa real stance with his both tonfa'S*

Come at me.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:39 pm

(Chris, no longer in control of his own senses, roars before lunging at Shinto. None of Shinto's kunai are causing any sort of damage to the beast's muscular body. He continues to flail at Shitno, taking out countless trees instead.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:44 pm

*Shinto heroicly dodges every single tree without shedding sweat*

//Let me search for an opening//

*At this point,he is not even care what christoph is*

*Suddenly an opening. After a minute,Shinto walljumps up a falling tree and gets onto the back of christoph, this time not hesitating, volleying a strike on his back, it hittet, Some kind of bone snapping was to be heard,before he jumped back into a more agile position to be in, watching his oponent carefuly*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 pm

I just faint like a bitch.

Teachers fighting me is bad enough but now a werewolf has appeared. I think I've seen everything life has to offer and more. Take my now, God!

And I'm out cold unconsious.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 am

(The beast reaches behind him and grabs Shinto by the throat. Surprisingly, Chris is able to spare a few words of wisdom to Shinto.) I could eat you, meat, but my mommy advised me against killing runts. Time to earn your wings, flyboy!!! (Chris throws Shinto like a football through a tree, he then escapes deeper into the woods until Shinto and Asterisk are no longer visible. When Chris regains his senses, he is stark nude in an alleyway.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:49 am

Stop powerplaying now and show any kind of reaction, i told you he was getting away from your reach, and seriously,not even a werewolf can take a punch on his upper back with the strengh shinto possesses without showing any reaction at all. Smashing someone through a forrest and than throwing someone even if i clearly stated in the thread that you only say what you want to do but dont actually roleplay if it hittet or not? Seriously? Thats no fun. its the same as if i write that i would use a silver bullet loaded gun right now and shoot you t10 times in the freaking heart.
(Althought i did try to slow you down,you didnt show a reaction,i mean honestly,do you know how sharp a well tied garrot is? That shit can cut through harder stuff than cellular muscles)
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:09 am

Let me explain: werewolves are sometimes portrayed in fiction as having extremely high, almost inhuman thresholds for pain. Also, werewolves are sometimes protrayed as having self-regenerative properties. And now for the hurling you like a frisbee thing, you've lived through being tackled with the force of a jet fighter... If anything, you're actions are far more absurd than a werewolves. You can't just let this slide? Keep in mind, I didn't kill you.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:29 am

(Yeah, dude. Vampires aren't like the Twilight books either. They are fast and powerful and will rip out your heart as well.
Werewolves are not just man given wolf-like qualities. Its more like man given wolf-like demon powers. XP)
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:29 pm

dude, i dodged your attacks, besides, adrenalin literally makes you feel no pain EVEN if all your bones shatter(believe me,ill talk off experience here)

The problem is, all admin, expecilly I (norXTNP) stated that we do not want an over powerd fucking wolf, we are not going to degrade it down to twillight level,but atleast on human scales of "possible to beat."

Because no matter what you say, and i mean , YOU are RIGHT, werewolfs still are beat and get killed in fantasy on a regular basis. By humans that is.

If i dodged the attack because shinto actually tries to fight, how are you going to hurl me in the first place`? thats the big question.

The problem is, from now to never you just baisicly had no disabiltys anymore(even your leg grew) and you suddenly rampaged around like a wildfire in brasil. I am really not okay with that, not saying it is not kinda cool,but saying that i was not able to beat you ( because i did actually not powerplay and let shinto conserve like 99% of is strengh) shouldnt end up in a fight where either side gets horribly hurt. If you smash him through multiple trees, he "will" suffer a large large amount of damage. And that is the point where i am not ok with it.
I mean,i stated expressivly that shinto is infact one of the strongest mans in japan, and one of the most deadliest one aswell, that he can catch a kunai and throw it back is just "normal", but that satoshi can block all his (kinda) weak attacks and still finds an opening even after being overwelmed was already powerplay.H owever since i expressivly stated that he was conserving, it was completly okay because shinto never wanted to hurt him.

But going in werewolf form and kinda destroying a whole location and ripping someone in shreds is more than just that. The thing is, i am not really bothered by the fact that he threws shinto arround like a toy, i am not okay with the fact that you play MY reaction.
I mean you could just roleplay with yourself if thats what you want,is it not? I mean, if i say "i dodged" and you say "I grab oyu anyway and throw you throw a building" its nothing more than powerplay.

Well i will let it slide this time, but only if the fight continues because you are actually not able to hit shinto JUST NOW.
Is that okay for you?

besides i hate twillight,i am a german,so i should rather love nosferatu Very Happy
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:24 pm

Thank you, my German associate!!! Smile I'll have to come up with some clever way of sneaking Chris back into Yamaku.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:38 pm

And not to mention I have to kind of sneak back in probably broad daylight with no memory of why I was there with a lance after finding my other tonfa and kunai.
Cook waking up naked and Shinto waking up with a broken...well...everything may prove to be just as much of a problem. I don't think any of us would remember a thing is on the upside.

Perhaps this is where we continue and find eachother again? X"D
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:45 pm

How about this; since I'm one of the few people that's maanaged to harm Shinto, he will take it upon himself to mentor us like he was.
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

How about you first harm him "slightly" less hard? Besides, if you want to get mentored by shinto,you MUST join a yakuza family aswell, and also, setsuna is the only one he "mentors" , he can teach you,he wont mentor you.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4