KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] A Shocking Discovery

+7
Lenin
Satoshi Veach
Husk
Christopher Cook
Eric Grimm
Shinto Sequenze
Robet Warner
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Open] A Shocking Discovery - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] A Shocking Discovery

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 am

[DAMMIT PUT ON THIS INSTEAD XD]

A knife lands upon the ground on which it was laying next to a flipped out Chris from that tactical disadvantage.

*Snapwhistle!*

I unsheate a blade so quickly it cuts the air.

NAME: Satoshi Veach

ROBOTIZATION: 10% if you count the ethics of his mind.

BOSS THEME

DIFFICULTY: Varies upon situation from 3-(OVER NINETHOUSA~~ND!)10

In this situation-FUCKING EIGHT!

I dash infront of Chris. Pointing the blade at the creature's solar plexus and ready for pain.

Nobody harms a friend of mine...

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Mon May 20, 2013 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 12:15 am

*Shinto wasw running back to the spot to "rescue" the body, when he found...THIS:

Upon seeing it,he throws an Knive really hard into the direction of the Husk, it flys directly in his direction with full speed.*

Stop attacking my students,will you?

*He is running straight into his direction*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 12:20 am

[There's a time for everything. Let's just say... before this arc is over, everyone on the forum will have listened to the entire MGR soundtrack Very Happy]

Without even noticing the attack, the husk gets stabbed in the chest, with its sudden stop causing Shinto's knife to miss its target. The blade quickly embeds itself into the cybernetic endoskeleton, with the tip showing up in the back. However, all that does is knock the husk slightly off-balance. The creature ceases its attack on Chris and turns its head towards Satoshi. After yet another ear-piercing roar, it grabs a hold of the hand holding the blade, then prepares its right arm for a strike right in its attacker's face.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 12:30 am

[Wut wut! LX]

Instead of being tackled I am just pushed a bit.

Sliding on the ground and kicking up dust while holding my warrior-like stance.

But...I stabbed it in the heart...

The thought of what I might be facing stuns me but I notice the attack coming.

I leave the blade and make my move.

DUCK AND WEAVE!

I use my past training to properly duck under the arm and spin my foot into it's leg. The weight of it's arms, creating a top-heavy frame, naturally caves, bringing a perfect position for me to attempt to drive my second kunai into it's neck. Where the jugular is located.

My arm thrusts toward it.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 am

Upon seeing the blade enter the creatures chest, an all-consuming rage enters Eric.

He leaps to his feet and sprints into the clearing and shouts "STOP! Don't you make another move, cretins! This... creature, is a work of beauty! You will suffer for what you've done!"

Focusing on his inner-magic, Eric points his fingers at the group of would-be heroes and a full compliment of ghostly, mist-like claws shoot towards the group, with the intent of tearing at their eyes and face.

NAME: Eric Grimm

CORRUPTION: 100%

BOSS THEME

DIFFICULTY: Badass.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 12:38 am

So you want it eh?

NAME: Shinto Sequenze

WEAPONS: 2 Hidden Steel Tonfas, 12 Throwing knives, a daito.

THEME:

DIFFICULT: Unknown.

*He jumps over the hand,running straight for eric*

I'll take this guy,you get that fucking shit thing down there.

Last edited by Shinto Sequenze on Mon May 20, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 12:41 am

SATOSHI'S DIFFICULTY HAS DEDUCTION FROM 'BITCH' EFFECT TO 7!

You can't scare me, kid! I'm going to KILL this thing!!

[Tonfas*]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 am

The husk screams violently, its roars and screeching echoing throughout the entire forest. Without skipping a beat, it begins to violently attack Satoshi using imprecise, yet bone-crushingly powerful blows directly at him.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 12:59 am

Ah, crap.

Eric raises his arms, chants a few line in a guttural language and claps his hands together, sending a wave of darkness into the forest surrounding them. A trampling of feet can be heard, and several corpses of dead animals come streaming from the forest and converge on Eric's opposition. A few seconds later, the ground starts cracking and bestial skeletons rise from their earthy graves, hundreds of years worth of the natural cycle of life, all rising at once to protect Eric. Rats, cats, badgers, foxes, stags, bears, even unknown creatures rise from the ground.

With a smile, Eric calls to the approaching Shinto as the decomposing remains of a bear and a stag flank him. "Your move, sir!"

The bear has much of it's body remaining, but the stag is little more than a skeleton, still retaining its sharp horns.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 1:10 am

NAME: Chris

MOTIVE: Send anyone or anything that has the potential to harm his beloved Sumiko, mother and sister, and his friends crying straight to Hell!!!

(Chris, taking full advantage of the creatures assault on Satoshi, intercepts the two and delivers a punch to the creatures face that would make Mike Tyson blush. Chris retreats to survey his injured hand.) "What is this thing made of? Iron?" (Chris gets back into a defensive stance, awaiting the creature to counterattack him.)
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 1:12 am

( i think thats a little much ,considering you took 3-4 posts to revive a husk, but ill go with it)

*shinto turns around 60 degress, seeing the stag incomming, he run into its direction and jumped, his Hand reached his head first, ,pressuring it down,while he did a flip aove the stag, the stag lost controll and fell onto the earth, shinto stood behind that, now infront of the skelleton army.

He took the very first skelleton and threw it into the backrow,causing a small domino effect due its clumsy movements at the very best.
,revealing eric, in the same moment, a knive flies. (Please note that it did not hit yet, but it flies)*

Your undead is nothing against me
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 1:17 am

The attack stuns it and gives me time to recover, but not much time before it's attack begins again.

DUCK AND WEAVE-DUCK AND-

I dodge the attacks. Coming very close on the one that severed my train of thought.

It only missed my forehead because I shove up on the mace-like arm with the side of the business end of my knife.

Got to get away-got to get way!

The blade catches on a part of the arm that juts out to (what I call) 'piss you off height' and disarms itself from my hand.

[Usually existant in videogames, the 'piss you off' form of measurment means not long or high (etc.) enough to have any use to be there other than to piss you off.]

I need to regroup!

Using my bent over body height I shove myself into the target's chest, Once again, taking advantage of it's off balance frame to put it into the ground.

This sends me with it, but I do a backward somersault and crawl backward to get away.

This puts me next to Chris and able to take out six of my 13 remaining knives and put one in each poket for convenience. (I now have two in my front right pocket. The one originally there is for hand-to-hand convenience.)

I keep the remaining two in each hand.

After standing, I throw one and take out another to replace it. This leaves five in my pockets, two in my hands, six in their shieths, and a void where I wish I had my tonfas...or a spartan set up of weapons.

Bitch'ould be toast if I had that.

But, who the hell keeps a spear, shield, and short sword?
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 1:22 am

[
But, who the hell keeps a spear, shield, and short sword?
Well,roman soilders do Neutral\]
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 1:24 am

Chris' punch does nothing more to the husk than to dislocate its metallic jaw and piss it off badly. With another loud screech, it lunges straight at Satoshi, having marked him as its target.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 am

[They used tower shields. Great defensive weapon, but not designed for impacting someone with the force of a train. Razz]

*G* "Son of a BITCH!"

I am now desperate. I am well aware that if I am hit from this far way with his dash he could very well break more than just a single bone.

I throw a kunai at it and take out another.

Once again, using phalanx formation and holding a sturdy stance.

This time I'll try more targets. Eye with my right hand and jugular with my left.

My arms are contracted so that my forearms act as a crash barrier and my knives act as a spike barricade.

Like a pikeman wall.

Suddenly gaining some confidence.

This may hurt me BUT IT'LL HURT YOU MORE!!!
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

[Yeah but the 3-4 posts unlocked his power, remember.]
Eric ducks when he sees the flying knife.
"Yeah? Damn you killed them... Good thing they were already dead!" He says, as the shambling army begin to get to their feet again. "Gonna take more than a small trip to get rid of these beauties!"

While a fresh wave of undead charge Shinto, Eric takes the few seconds he has to inject a fresh batch of his "Demon Juice" into his bloodstream which he had left over from earlier. He closes his eyes, and sighs. When he opens them again, his eyes are totally black and his teeth have all sharpened to points.

"Now, the odds are a bit fairer aren't they?" He says, and charges Shinto, yet again extending tendrils of shadow to rip at the teacher.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 1:42 am

You are damn right they are, and this is why they suck.

*Shinto catapult kicks one skelleton into the others, another domino effect,all of em falling down, now an overpowered eric charging him(overpowered as in stronger than he usually is) , he jumps back*

*i cant win like this*

*while jumping back, his 11 remaining kunais and his 2 thongphas fall out of the Jacket or place there where hold in*

*He stood now infront of eric, 3 meter distance at most,his weapons laying infront of eric*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

Naturally, the husk comes running towards Satoshi, getting impaled by both knives. This doesn't even slow it down. It With both of them passing cleanly through its body, the creature grabs a hold of its opponent and quickly slams him into a nearby tree. Still attached to him via the swords in its flesh, the husk bares its teeth and screeches once again, then leans forward in an attempt to bite down Satoshi's exposed neck. It's obvious the finale of the battle is in sight
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 2:02 am

Was that intentional?

"You know, in some cultures laying your arms down is a sign of defeat. I'm glad you have some sense in your head." He says with a smile.

He picks up the two Tonfas and gives them a couple of spins.

"...Nah I'm good." And crushes them in his fists with his magically-charged strength.

Stretching out a shadowy tendril, he strokes the side of Shinto's face, "Now... are you going to be a good boy and run away, or an idiot like your friends over there and carry on?"
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:03 am

DON'T FUCK WITH ME!!!

I take out a knife from my right pocket, while silently thanking God that I keep knives in my pockets, and jam it into the soft patch of flesh behind it's jaw [I hope you don't mind a little power play since I'm kinda fighting for my life here and it doesn't even hurt him Razz] and into the roof of it's mouth.

It may not have hurt it one bit but any attack like that will stun something now that it can't bite when it expected to.

After my attack I raise my foot and kick, as hard as I can, military breaching style.

"In the heart......In the heart-in the brain through the eye-in the throat-in the mouth-WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!

Satanic...

"Saint Michael the arch angel defend us in battle-"

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Mon May 20, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 2:04 am

*he assumes an stance*

Run, fuck off, it was the sheer mass of fucktards that made me lose my weapons, now come at me.

*He gives the air infront of him a swift kick before he assumes a muai thai stance, 2 meter infront of grimm*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 2:11 am

(Chris bites into the chest of the creature with full force in an attempt to save Satoshi. Once he frees himself, he can now visibly see the creatures innards come pouring out onto the ground.) "Those look important. Good luck fighting without them."
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:12 am

[By the way. This is really reminding me of this video my friend and I made. It's a little awkward but it's fitting. X)]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 am

The creature jumps back, stunned by the knife in its jaw. It raises its arms up and roars once again, completely exposing its body... and the two blades sticking right into it.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 2:19 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJF5KvWnrzU

(Chris rushes the creature and jams his claws into the creatures eye sockets, causing both Chris and the anomaly to fall to the floor.)

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Mon May 20, 2013 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next