KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Unexpected unconciousness

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[Open] Unexpected unconciousness - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Unexpected unconciousness

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 am

The nurse comes through the door carrying a tray of food form the Cafeteria
"Sorry I took so long. Ah Cook you're here, welcome."
Setting down the food on a table next to the bed, he takes his seat
"Please Sumiko Eat. It will help you regain you strength."
She nods but does not touch the food yet

Last edited by Sumiko Nakagawa on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

[Open] Unexpected unconciousness - Page 2 Empty Re: [Open] Unexpected unconciousness

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:38 am

"Hey, can you guys give us some time alone please? All I ask is five minutes. By the way, Chiharu, you have my gratitude for bringing Sumiko here. We should seriously consider going out somewhere whenever it becomes safe to."
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 am

!The nurse roleplayer is actually still active, he is just not online at this point =|!
Well, its too late now to redefine this thread, but if you wanna give him some work, just open a thread here and there in the nurses office and you will see how they respond.

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:45 am

[Occ: I'm so sorry. I had completely forgotten about him. Forgive me!]
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by NorXTNP Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:48 am

Sumiko Nakagawa wrote:[Occ: I'm so sorry. I had completely forgotten about him. Forgive me!]

no worries. i just wanted to point out that "he is" there. Its too late now but you owe him an RP Very Happy

NorXTNP
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:49 am

[Occ: done!]
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 am

Chiharu responds simply with, "Yeah, No problem.", and walks out of the room into the hallway. At which point she leans against the wall, still fairly tired, and takes her headphones off.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:56 am

"Very well."
He gets up and leaves. leaning on the opposite wall
Sumiko watches as they both leave before looking at Chris
"Chris, I......"
[Occ: Chiharu it's getting late for me So I'll be back in the morning night!]

Last edited by Sumiko Nakagawa on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:54 am

[OOC: I'm just going to assume the nurse would probably badger me a bit for not coming to see him yet, despite knowing all new students are supposed to check in with the nurse.]

<She's in good hands>
Chiharu puts her headphones back on and in the same motion starts to scratch the back of her head. with an embarassed chagrin smile on her face, she says, "Actually, I really should be getting to my class. I promise I'll be back... eventually.", and just about starts running down the hall, away from the nurse.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Chris flashes a goofy smile at Sumiko. "Are you still wary of my unfortunate... 'other side', Sumiko-chan? I don't blame you. You know I love you more than life itself, right?"

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:26 pm

"I know you do Chris and I love you more than air itself, but I-it's not that. I don't mind your 'other side' as much; I have accepted it."
She kisses his hand before saying
"E-Eric approached me the other night..."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Chris manages to suppress his rage. "Did Eric lead you away somewhere, sweetie?"
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:17 pm

Sh nods
"I-I don't know where exactly. It was a weird building, and it took us a long time to get there..."
She takes the juice that the nurse had left for her and drinks it before looking into Chris' eyes
"Stay with me, please! I Don't want you to leave anymore. I don't want you to get hurt again. I'm begging you!"
She say as tears roll down her eyes, with what strength she had left, she gets up and hugs him
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 am

Chris tenderly embraces Sumiko. What's the sensible thing to do in this istance? Do I stay here and protect the love of my life, or do I jon my friends in putting a stop to this madness!? Sumiko may very well be the motive behind Eric's criminal actions. "Sumiko... I'll stay with you as long as it takes for the smoke to clear. As long as there's life in my veins, I will not leave this room."
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:59 am

She cries more, happy to hear his words. Sumiko wraps her arm around his neck and gives him a passionate kiss. Her body trembles in joy as a few more tears roll down her cheeks.
She rubs her forehead against his saying those three word
"I love you....."
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:07 am

Chris kisses Sumiko once more. "I love you too, sweetie. You should rest for the time being. Whenever you wake up, Rachel might be here instead of me. I'll still be around though."
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:11 am

She nods and gives him one more hug
"Don't do anything reckless... Please?"
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:09 am

"If I chose to, you just might use one my deepest, darkest fears against me." Chris fiddles with Sumiko's hair, then decides to kiss her once more. Chris goes to sit down in a chair next to the bed, keeping watch over her until she falls asleep.

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumiko Nakagawa Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:20 am

Sumiko frowns slightly, but she is happy know that Chris is here to protect her if anything were to go wrong. She looks at the food again and takes it into her lap and begins to eat. Sumiko finishes the food in half an hour, gives Chris more more kiss on the cheek before finally getting a well deserved rest for now.
Sumiko Nakagawa
Sumiko Nakagawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2