KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] A Shocking Discovery

+7
Lenin
Satoshi Veach
Husk
Christopher Cook
Eric Grimm
Shinto Sequenze
Robet Warner
11 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Open] A Shocking Discovery - Page 3 Empty Re: [Open] A Shocking Discovery

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:21 am

Wait a minute...The brain isn't hurt in the right place!

Movement controls and such are located near the top of the brain. A small knife to the eye probably would not penetrate!

*Snap*

"COOK!"

I toss him a kunai I got from my sheiths while I replace my two knives.

Now there are one in each pocket, two in my hand, one with Chris, and three in my sheiths.

"CHRIS-AIM FOR THE TOP OF IT'S HEAD!!"

I Charge after I shout. Getting ready to tackle the thing.

Last edited by Satoshi Veach on Mon May 20, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 2:24 am

(Without any delay, Chris catches the kunai and plunges it deep into the creatures forehead. The creature flails around, moments before finally turning listless. Chris proceeds to start breathing heavily.) "Is it... dead?"
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:25 am

[It's two on one. That should be proper cause to each get to take a turn before Husk since we're going at the same time.
I mean, you guys are the admins so I gotta do as you say, but think about my case here.]

[...Or you can delete your post and let Chris kill the damn thing! XD
And Chris, man, we don't know for sure if that would indeed kill it since it's necromancy. That's for the Husk to deside.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 2:27 am

The husk's body pulsates on the ground for a little bit before letting a final screech and shutting itself down for good.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 am

["HOLY SHIT! ERIC IS TIBERIUS IN DESCISE!" X"D]

A kunai flies into the path of a preocupied Eric.

How preocupied is he-I wonder.

*Whistle!-*
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 2:31 am

Eric recoils, as if in shock, "Fucktards? You mean 'works of genius', right?"

Taking a step back, Eric crouches and bares his newly formed fangs, and says "C'mon then." followed by a hiss.

It's at this point the husk is finally defeated. "Ah. Well this changes things." He stops a few seconds, then shrugs. "What the hell, I can take you all! Maybe..."
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 2:31 am

ey seriously now,come the fuck on...
this is my fight, do yours and then wait. its not my fault other people have no time to respond like a fucking stalinorgle.

and yes, taking turns is cool,but taking 5 before a different battle does one? thats just unfair.

this fight couldve been over aswell by now, but whatever.~
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 am

(This is in character for once,getting somewhat mad here)

What you want me to come? With pleassure

*Shinto charges in an d goes for a low kick directly into erics knees ,being less than a meter away from him,he could hear him breathe*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:34 am

[Again. This is war. But, sure-sure. Let us know when we can start being awesome badasses again. ;D]
[Kunai count suspended to 8 with a 9th suspended in air until you unlock it.]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Christopher Cook Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 am

(Chris tries his best to relieve the tense atmosphere.) "Don't kill the kid, Shinto!!! We need him well enough to question."

Last edited by Christopher Cook on Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 2:36 am

Satoshi Veach wrote:[Again. This is war. But, sure-sure. Let us know when we can start being awesome badasses again. ;D]
THIS IS AN OOC POST WITH ALL OOC STUFF IN IT; SHINTO IS NOT REALLY TALKING;THE ADMIN IS.
Yea its fucking war, i agree. but yet again, you did your fight,which in real time,woudlve taken around 5 minutes,in this 5 mnutes,i wouldve fighted with eric, its only fair to wait till a PARALLEL PROCESS (depending on other characters) is continued so its the same time again. what the hell do you think we did? playing fucking dragonball? waiting for 5 posts to move a finger?

Telling you what, i would have loved to continue that fight, eric had no time, its not his,mine,yours,christophs or husks fault, but atleast you couldve waited.

cna you see my point?

And same goes for you christoph,your rp continued,its 10 minutes in the future,you cannot know if hes still alive, that is powerplay, maybe he is already dead!

And i am not gonna unlock it,because its a timeparadox, throwing it is okay, but imagine he would be dead already,or beaten. that means you wouldve technicly thrown it at shinto.

Last edited by Shinto Sequenze on Mon May 20, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:39 am

[I see into the future that he is alive and a kunai is flying at him. O.O Huh? Huh? Huh? Very Happy ]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 am

Satoshi Veach wrote:[I see into the future that he is alive and a kunai is flying at him. O.O Huh? Huh? Huh? Very Happy ]
THIS IS AN OOC POST WITH ALL OOC STUFF IN IT; SHINTO IS NOT REALLY TALKING;THE ADMIN IS.

what is if i kill him right now?
Just asking.

Seriously now,get a grip,this is somewhat serious,as it is a growing problem in alot of rp communitys.

Rping is something where you wait on other people if its a short delay , i can understand this if iwouldn have posted in 5 weeks, but infact, i did. i mean only beacuse you continue the timeline,doesnt mean other people dont. again,we are not playing dragon ball here.

Last edited by Shinto Sequenze on Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Mon May 20, 2013 2:41 am

NorX, indicate your OOC posts very, VERY clearly, or use your admin account for them.

Yes, folks, even admins aren't immune from being nagged at!
Raiden
Raiden
Admin

https://ksnewgen.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am

[I'll stop watching Big Bang Theory and type faster Very Happy]

A quick sidestep is enough to dodge the kick, and an elbow is thrown in the direction of Shinto's face.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 2:44 am

[Jeez Nor, it was only a joke. Don't become a 'Germans aren't funny' stereotype on me, mate!-I love ya too much to let that happen! Wink ]
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 2:45 am

(Btw, can i actually kill eric or do you have a problem with it?)

*Shinto grabs the elbow ,it still impacts,just not as hard, he goes for a direct hit to his breast while holding the elbow sturdely*

(I am currently at the germans are not funny stereotype because some things are clearly serious,and others i can laugh about, i am not a big fan of going away from the red lines in roleplays,really not)
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 am

[Um... death is bad. I could flee, Chris' advice could affect your judgement, 'tever. I'd rather not die yet. ]

"Oh balls."
The force of Shinto's punch hits Eric full in the chest, and he flies back a few feet.

He rubs his chest, "Ow. That... hurt. Kinda." He rises to his feet again and cracks his knuckles and bounces on the balls of his feet. "That's more like it, teach! More of that!"

He again charges, leaps onto Shinto and bears his fangs and aims a bite towards his arm.

Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 3:01 am

(eh that advice is 5 minutes in the future \o/ )

*He let him get bitten and extends his arms, letting him hang, he flexes his muscles to stop the pain*

The....you need to know more than that

*He falls onto him with full volley,putting both to the ground, punching him into his stomache 2 times*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 3:16 am

As Eric bites into Shinto's arm, hot blood gushes into his mouth, and the taste is.... exquisite.

Taking the two punches, Eric throws Shinto off him and gets to his feet, laughing manically.

"Oh, you shouldn't have let me do that, sensai! All this blood is... dangerous." He pauses a few seconds, closes his eyes, and lets out another laugh. "For you." Since he made the concoction earlier that day, more and more blood seemed to be unlocking latent powers Eric had inside of him. Powers he didn't even know existed.

Lifting one arm, and chanting, a dark shadow begins to rise out of the ground, and takes the form of a man. He'd summoned spirits before, but none of this magnitude. This one was seven feet tall and just... radiated danger. The spirit walks over to the broken body of Husk, and enters it.

"You killed my baby. Daddy isn't happy." He jumps into the air and lands with his knees on Shinto's chest and begins pummelling him, again and again and again. [Unless the inevitable escape happens.]

The Husk rises again, once more, but this time with a look of fiery hatred. Somehow, Eric STILL isn't strong enough to control the crazed beast.
Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 3:20 am

*Shinto pretends he is beaten for a moment,cuffing in false manner, untill he suddenly ram a daito into erics brest (nothing lethal , althought, it should be, this one is a special character,hence,he wont die,he will just have a reason to stop this Very Happy) blood was spilling all over shintos body*

Just because i droped 14 weapons,doesnt mean i dont have a 15th one.

*He pushes the dazzled Eric asides onto the ground, the daito still inside of him, he takes it out and stab again,this time in highs right hand to stop moving, he than cuffs and gets back *

Pff. I am not afraid of some hocus pokus little boy.
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Husk Mon May 20, 2013 3:21 am

The husk once again ignores its master and immediately heads towards Satoshi, but not before letting out a roar that made all its previous screeches sound like mere whimpers.
Husk
Husk

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon May 20, 2013 3:22 am

[UNFREEZE! FAIR GAME! >Smile]

"SENSAI!"

A kunai flies at the occupied Eric.

"CHRIS-GET IT ON THE HEAD AGAIN!"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Grimm Mon May 20, 2013 3:36 am

[Satoshi, keep in mind the Husk is controlled by a Demoon/spirit, not by its brain.]

Eric coughs up blood, "H-Hocus pocus boy? HA! I'm far more powerful than you can ever aspire to be."

Along with the new blood, came a sort of... clairvoyance. He was the embodiment of fear itself, and that gave him insight into the people's darkest secrets. He didn't exactly know them, but the general idea was there.
He'd seen Shinto and Setsuna together, it wasn't hard to gauge the relationship. Setsuna was obviously in control.

"How does it feel living in the shadow of your little brother? I've seen him around school. I can see why they chose him and not you."

Reaching over to the Daito, he draws it out of his hand and tosses it aside. Extending his hand again, he shrouds Shinto in shadows once more. He ducks to avoid the oncoming Kunai.
Simple mind games were familiar to Eric, having studied Necromancy all his life, the soul and the mind were often a hot topic. He knew if he could play on basic fears he could seriously spook Shinto.

"You're inadequate compared to him. Nothing. You might claim it's honor, duty, whatever. Where I come from, the bigger fish gets the prize, and the smaller one is left with the shit. How does that make you feel?"

He is merely centimetres away from Shinto, and grabs him around the throat. "You. Are. Nothing."

Eric Grimm
Eric Grimm

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinto Sequenze Mon May 20, 2013 3:42 am

(Revelations revelations,you guys dont forget only setsuna and masato knew about shinto being setsunas brother, i want a response to that Very Happy,oh and, shinto pulled the daito out again and took it back into his hands, it was his favorite daito,so no way he leaves it in erics body)

*Shinto grins meschiviously as always with no sign of fear or repression in his eyes, he puts his own hands around erics throath*

And here is where you are wrong..
*He applies alot of pressure,feeling the pressure on his own throat to get less*

as my father deceased, i was the one who gave the throne to setsuna, i have so much more fun beating up people than every being in charge of people who beat people up. I . Love. Killing. people.

*He starts laughing maniacly as he throws eric onto the ground with the force of a truck*

I have always lived this life. I never wanted to lead this family, i always wanted to just.Beat People up.

Every day of my life.

*He laughs again*

But you know.

Once you are in charge,you cant just ever leave your house and beat people down.

Like you. Someone else wouldve done it.

But i take much more satesfaction.

I am a brute, someone who kills people for fun. Someone who could rip the teeth out of people the first time he meets them and while they are dieing, eat a nice breakfast at the same table.

*He stares down to Eric with not even a single bit of denial in his eyes*
Shinto Sequenze
Shinto Sequenze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next