KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

+6
Mizo Takameshi
Sayuri Motozaki
Kaim Matsura
Toshiaki Endō
Chiharu Kinai
Tiberius Hawke
10 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 4 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue May 13, 2014 3:16 am

Kuriko Hatsuhara wrote:"Hey." Kuriko says with a wave and a grin. "Hatsuhara, Kuriko. Senior. Responsible for that useless bag of bones over there" She says, jerking her thumb towards Satoshi.

Chiharu gives Kuriko a short upwards nod while saying, "Hey, I see you decided to come see what shenanigans Hawke has in store for us as well."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

[VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life - Page 4 Empty Re: [VERY MUCH OPEN] The Night of your Life

Post by Toshiaki Endō Tue May 13, 2014 3:17 am

Toshi observed the newcomer for a second.

Hatsuhara, Kuriko - 65%, he recalled. Guessed about right on the personality.
Bleached blonde hair, blue eyes – ah, cybernetics.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

http://missingpagesroleplay.com/u27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Tue May 13, 2014 3:25 am

"No no, a pain very different. Bad past I guess you could say. But yes, fine sweet whiskey my parents sent me."
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 13, 2014 4:01 am

Another nod from Hawke, with an appreciative smile, "I'm a rum person myself. The inner-pirate yearns to be free."
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Tue May 13, 2014 4:03 am

Kaim chuckled at his joke. Tonight may be fun.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue May 13, 2014 4:05 am

I stir a little in my slumped, sitting position when Tiberius talks to me the first time but everyone else's talking does nothing for me.

I just sit there in my sleep, dreaming about being on a gameshow. 

'Please welcome our next contestant, Satoshi~ Vea-!'

I finally wake with a jolt, like a clap-switch has been installed in me.

"Hehhuhmm...Hm?..."

I'm still a little slow on the draw, though.

"...Wh-...what am I doing here?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Tue May 13, 2014 4:05 am

"Hawke's shenanigans always prove to be..." She pauses, noting that Toshiaki seemed interested in her cybernetic eyes, "Interesting." She turns her head back to Chiharu and smiles. "Has the drinking started yet?" She asks, wondering at the definitive lack of stumbling.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue May 13, 2014 4:13 am

Chiharu took a short look around before coming up with her deduction and sharing it with a smirk.
"I think we are waiting until we get to a less, academic, area."
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue May 13, 2014 4:21 am

"...Are you guys having a party?"

I still am not fully awake.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 13, 2014 4:24 am

"Sleeping beauty is awake!" Hawke calls out across the small crowd, singling out Satoshi. "It's time for the Fellowship to begin our crusade of revelry!"

As if on cue, a pair of bright headlights appear at the gates, marking the arrival of the limo Hawke had previously booked. Hawke turns and smiles to Sayuri, "And now you can't claim that I didn't treat you well."

Hawke whistles as he twirls a finger in the air, pointing to the limo, "Let's go!"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Tue May 13, 2014 4:33 am

<All of us, in a single enclosed vehicle. This may be harder than I thought. But, there will be alcohol, so that should help>
Chiharu goes and gives Satoshi a hand getting up as she says to him, "Come on, you can sleep in the car."
She then makes her way over to the Limo, making sure to secure a corner seat.
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Tue May 13, 2014 4:41 am

A limousine? Damn, Hawke's really going all out with this.
Should've dressed up,
he thought, pondering his plain apparel – dark jeans, gray shirt, black-and-red leather jacket.
Then again, Sir Purple Pants doesn't seem too worried, he realized with a grin.
Maybe he's just too hip for me to comprehend.

He followed along with the rest of the group towards the limo.

Hold on. Motozaki.

"Um, Hawke?" he asked quietly, nodding in Sayuri's direction.
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Tue May 13, 2014 6:00 am

Toshiaki Endō wrote:"Hey Mizo," he replied. "I'm pretty good, can't complain.
And don't worry, I'll be more than able to control myself," he said with a grin.

"I don't think you've met Jun yet, have you? She's in my class.
Jun, this is Mizo Takameshi. You're a senior now, right?"

(sorry, I had work today.)

"Nice to meet you Jun" Mizo said in reply to the introduction before turning to answer Toshiaki's question
"Uh, not so much. See I missed the finals due to an accident, and as such the grade I would of received as a result wasn't very good. I was offered two choices, take the grade any way or repeat junior year. I chose to repeat my junior year so I can get the grade I know I can achieve instead of the one that got messed up from being in the hospital twice in a school year."

Just about the time Mizo finished his answer the Limo pulled up and he followed everyone in.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Tue May 13, 2014 12:14 pm

Sayuri is surprised to see the headlights pull up outside the gates. A limousine? Well, this is unexpected. Hawke really went the extra mile for this. The only question is...how am I going to get inside? Is there a wheelchair ramp or something? If not...
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Tue May 13, 2014 12:39 pm

Hawke winks at Toshi, "I got it covered. It has a ramp, with ample space in the boot. Car hire places around here know to send cars with wheelchair accesss... Common sense, really."

Following Chiharu to the limo, Hawke darts past her (much to the annoyance of his leg, which flared up in pain). He grabs the handle of the limousine and held the door open, "M'lady. he says, with a small bow.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue May 13, 2014 1:10 pm

I don't know where the limousine will take us and I have heard mention of alcohol.
I'm no longer sure how I feel about this party.
I look back at the door I came out of to get here for a couple seconds, as I don't think I'll get to make the decision to stay or go another time.

I close my eyes to think.

If I'm uncomfortable, I can find a place near by but not in the party to wait until we all go back, and it won't be any less productive than anything I'd do if I stayed behind.

I guess I'll go, then. Hopefully things don't go too wrong.

I make my way, though somewhat slowly, to the limo.

Last edited by Sora Kimura on Tue May 13, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaim Matsura Tue May 13, 2014 1:18 pm

Well then, he went the full Monty.
Kaim also got in the limo quite casually. It was his first time in one, but now seeing one to face, it seemed to lose its allure.
Probably need the fame to come with to display yourself as glitzy.
Kaim Matsura
Kaim Matsura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Tue May 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Ah yes, there's the wheelchair ramp. Sayuri wheels herself up the ramp and into the limo. It's as spacious and glamorous inside as she had expected. Maybe I got the wrong idea about this party. Maybe.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Tue May 13, 2014 7:49 pm

Immediately after standing, I duck down, press my shoulder against Kuriko's stomach and wrap my arm around her to lift her up on my shoulder.

To the limousine, I pass the lagging individuals behind Tiberius and Chiharu with Kuriko held over his shoulder and clinging to the hole in the back of the cajon.

"DIBS."

I have never been in a limo before.

Actually, I have never even had the pleasure to look into one with my own eyes before.

Not really my cup of tea when it comes the possible choices of how rich people get around.

I am more of a super car kind of guy.

But anyway, my family is a kind of well-off but not nearly enough for high-life stuff like this.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Tue May 13, 2014 11:32 pm

Toshi nodded in reply to Hawke's explanation, waiting as they entered the limo.

"Hey, Kimura," he said, noticing the latter's nervous expression.
"Relax. I won't be doing any drinking myself either. Let's just hang out and have a good time, yeah?"
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue May 13, 2014 11:40 pm

I look to Endo after his somewhat talking to me, and nod. I suppose it's a reminder that I'm not alone in wanting not to drink. I don't think Mizo would either, though that's just an assumption.
"I don't think it can all that wrong." I comment, though to myself or to him I'm not sure.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Jun Taira Tue May 13, 2014 11:53 pm

I've never had alcohol before. Well, I've never been to a party like this before either. Actually, I still haven't. But this is the point of no return. Now or never... Ah, what the hell. Might as well give fitting in a shot, just this once.

After a moment of hesitation, Jun makes her way into the limo, even if she is one of the last ones to enter.
Jun Taira
Jun Taira

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshiaki Endō Wed May 14, 2014 12:06 am

Toshiaki entered the limo, pulling the door shut behind him as he took a seat.

"All right Hawke, where we headed tonight?"
Toshiaki Endō
Toshiaki Endō

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed May 14, 2014 12:33 am

Hawke does a quick headcount. "Alright! All here. Let's roll out."

He taps on the glass behind him and the limo pulls off silently, and the school fades into the distance.

"We're going to Sendai city." Hawke says with a grin, knowing that not many students had a chance to head out there. "I figured we could just let our feet take us where they will, or we can call ahead and make a reservation at a restaurant... Or just find a seedy back alley bar. I guess it's up to Motozaki." He turns to the girl and smiles, "Thoughts?"
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri Motozaki Wed May 14, 2014 1:05 am

"Well...I'd rather we stay away from the less reputable establishments," says Sayuri. "A restaurant sounds like a good idea, except I imagine most of us have already eaten dinner...though on second thoughts, we probably wouldn't be going there to eat, would we?" Sayuri still seems a little tense about the whole affair.
Sayuri Motozaki
Sayuri Motozaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next