KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

+16
Wade Wilson Jr.
Setsuna Sequenze
Mihoko Ikina
Yuuji Takahashi
Izumi Inaba
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Iro Shisen
Tiberius Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa
Mizo Takameshi
Ichiko Asari
Raiden
Sayuri Motozaki
Satoshi Veach
Chiharu Kinai
Declan Carrick
20 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 5 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:17 am

"You've been meeting other girls behind my back?!" Kuriko says with mock horror, and turns on her heels with a dramatic sweep of the arm and announces to the hall, "Oh, woe is me! My one true love has been cavorting with other females!"
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 5 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:39 am

Kai Karasawa wrote:(I was waiting for either Nayumi or her friend to respond to my post o.o)
((I was kinda waiting for Ichiko, but I guess we can skip her turn))

Nayumi felt a little nervous when the strange boy approached her and introduced himself. Her natural, if subconscious, reaction was to hide even further behind Ichiko. It wasn't like she was actively trying to hide - it was more like a natural defense reaction after being addressed so directly. It took the girl a few seconds to calm herself down just enough to state her own name. "I'm... Nayumi Tachibana. From 2-1..." she said quietly. "Pleased to meet you"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:15 am

I continue in my babying voice.

"Nooo! You!"

I wrap my arms around her.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:48 am

"Well, I suppose that's ok then." Kuriko says as she turns around in Satoshi's arms to face him. "Although I guess I'm now not guilt-free about all the guys I saw over Summer..."
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:27 am

"...What.."

I change the subject to a more serious one.

"Hey, where's Hawke anyway?"

I look around at the students of many different sizes and shapes, yet I do not see an abnormally tall figure that looks like Tiberius.

"Can't find the man anywhere.-I remember him being with me when I went to see what was up with that one kid."
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:23 am

Kai noticed that the girl sorta hid behind her friend a bit. "The pleasure is mine" he said, still grinning. "But you don't have to hide behind your friend there. Don't worry, I don't bite...usually"
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:39 am

"I kid, obviously." Kuriko says with a wink.

She turns around to survey the room, unable to spot Hawke either. "He told me he would be back soon." She says, getting a tad worried.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:38 pm

[Whoops, my bad.]

Ichiko seems rather more enthusiastic in her introduction. "Ichiko Asari! Class 1-1! Nice to meet ya!" She thrusts out her newly-serviced mechanical arm, awaiting a handshake.
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:14 pm

Tiberius Hawke wrote:[I'm waiting for Wade or Mizo Razz]
{oops my bad. I was sort of waiting on Wade.}

Tiberius Hawke wrote:"I saw you sneakin' behind that screen, Wilson!" Hawke says with a grin. "Any chicks behind there? Did ya get a peek?"
Checking to make sure that no one was paying too much attention to them Mizo simply gave Hawke a thumbs up.
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:48 am

Time's not as good at passing as I first thought, nor am I as good at tolerating its inability as I first thought. I might be content with staring at the floor if there was something to think about as I did so, but I'm having trouble occupying my mind for now. I don't have any ideas on what to do; maybe somebody else does? But there are a lot of people to ask about it, how do I choose? Well, if I go to a group of people, there will be more people to share their ideas. Where is a group...?
Ah, there's one. (One consisting of Nayumi, Ichiko, and Kai, at that.)
Getting up after sitting down for the minorly considerable amount of time is a bit annoying, but I manage. Socializing at my own prompting feels a bit weird, but I should probably start on it if I ever want any friends here... Do I really want friends here? Is it important? I've nothing against the idea, but it doesn't take very high priority in my mind... "Not as high as it probably should." I mumble to myself decisively.
I make my way to the group and stand for a few seconds, sweeping my eyes across the three in a way that might look judgmental but is actually just me taking in my surroundings. My half-closed eyes show that I'm still not incredibly interested in what I'm doing. Regardless, I forget to greet the people in front of me and skip right to the reason I came here. "I'm bad at planning things so I didn't think of bringing anything with me to fill the time."
'Fill the time' is a weird phrase. Time doesn't take up physical space, it doesn't need to be filled- Off topic off topic I've been standing silent for a full two and a half seconds say words say words*
"So I thought of asking other people if they knew what to do and even if they don't I've still done something so I guess I planned pretty well this time. Do any of you know what to do?"

(*I can't tell if I have too much fun playing as Sora at times like this or if I'm just too entertained by myself :S)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:04 pm

{Take a little a, add a little b, and a dash of chemical x? that sounds about right.}
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:40 pm

[Powerpuff girls? Just you wait, Takameshi. JUST. YOU. WAIT.]
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizo Takameshi Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:43 pm

{Wait for what? XD}
Mizo Takameshi
Mizo Takameshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:59 am

Nayumi got slightly startled by the sudden appearance of yet another boy who had joined her conversation with Ichiko. She took a step back, averting her gaze - crowds always freaked her out, and right now, she was in the middle of a pretty large one. The conversation with her best friend had distracted her from that fact, but the more people joined them, the more obvious it became. The girl's eyes slowly ran back to the corner which she had claimed for herself when she first arrived, then turned around towards the group of people surrounding her. "I, umm..." she hugged her sketchbook tightly, wondering about exactly what to say, and whether or not she was supposed to say anything at all. "I'm gonna go finish my drawing..." Nayumi spoke out quietly before turning around and heading back to the corner. It was a half-hearted excuse, of course, but she knew Ichiko would understand. As for the other two guys... Well, the girl hoped they wouldn't be too mad at her for skipping out on the conversation.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 am

"Okay. I'll be right here. See you, Nayumi." Ichiko smiles at Nayumi as she heads off. Ichiko turns back to the two boys standing close by. "She gets nervous among large groups of people, and this is a pretty big group of people here..." she explains. "...anyway, what were we talking about?"
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Inaba Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:55 am

Izumi came through the blinds and walked back across to where he was once seated. What he looked forward to doing after that entire ordeal was to spend the rest of the day either with Chiharu or if that doesn't take all day, spend time with her and then visit a person of equal if not higher importance. His father was reported to be coming to town soon if not later this evening. For now however, if his conversational partner he was speaking to didn't notice him return, he'd simply and finally begin reading Finnigan's Wake for the time-being.
Izumi Inaba
Izumi Inaba

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:08 pm

I don't say as much, but I kinda regret coming here now. The reason for my arrival really wasn't that important.
"I don't much like crowds either, but three other people isn't that many. Maybe it is to her." It doesn't take me long to realize that I've subconsciously started staring at the subject of my speech while I talk, just because it's natural, and I avert my gaze off to my left side somewhere.
"If I left would she come back? I don't really need to be here." Nobody answered my question of what to do, and even if it might be because something else came up, it's probably also because nobody had an answer for me.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:44 pm

Ichiko glances over at Nayumi, who now seems to be absorbed in her drawing. "Probably not." Ichiko admits. "She's off in her own little world, drawing."
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:36 pm

[sorry it took me so long to reply, been rather busy.]

Iro Shisen wrote:"I like the sound of that." Iro says with a smile, and turns to survey the students.

Across the room she can hear Wilson shouting and attracting several students.

She nudges Mihoko and points, "It begins." She says solemnly.
After watching what followed Wilson's shouting, Mihoko's suspicions are confirmed. She was amazed that he'd got Takameshi to go along his crazy plan.
"I think he's carried out what ever crazy plan he had, excuse me for a second Shisen-Sensei." she said as she made her way over to the exam station just as a student was coming out
"Good timing" she thought to her self as she poked her head in to the exam station.
"Excuse me, Mr...Carrick right? I think a certain student may have placed something in order to spy on the girls during their exams.If so we need to do something right away."
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Having just switched stations a voice can be heard from station one. Stumbling over equipment and appearing as if he bounced through every wall, Declan reaches the source. "Yes?"

"Excuse me, Mr...Carrick right? I think a certain student may have placed something in order to spy on the girls during their exams. If so we need to do something right away."
Declan realized whatever it might be, is very small and extremely concealable if it got through those here. In which case, there would be some difficulty in finding whatever it was if true. "Very well, May I ask who you believe done this? I'll also need you to come over to the other station to go look for whatever this item is."
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Iro Shisen Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:33 pm

Iro pops her head around the corner and says, "Wilson." to Declan.

She steps into the station and has a quick glance around, "He's definitely up to something today."
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:42 pm

"I'll assume he went and done this whilst the lad out there was having a fit over some withheld gas. Acting out for his mate Wilson I'd take it. Either way, keep your eyes peeled for any suspicious items, even if it could blend in there with the material, it's denoted by something. If anything just shake the blinds and see if anything falls off or sounds like it has."

Declan states this as he rummages through the immediate interior, in which he seems convinced it would be placed along less conventional areas as he even goes so far as to check the poles holding the blinds up.
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Drawing, hm? Come to think of it... She was the girl I saw enter with a book that I couldn't name the purpose of. I guess it really was a sketchbook. Anyway, if she won't come back anyway I suppose there's no harm in staying here. Assuming the conversation manages to pick up again after the somewhat awkward happening, it'll give me something to do. Unfortunately, there is little I can say to pick up said conversation other than "alright" to the response to my earlier question.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:20 am

(Sorry, bit late to post)

Kai shook the girl's hand when she held it out. This Ichiko girl was some much different from her companion. Kai was surprised by the appearance of another boy, who confessed that he hadn't come prepared, and was bored out of his mind. Kai couldn't really blame the kid, as he had been talking to them for just the same reason. He was a bit sad though when Nayumi seemed to shy away and eave when this new kid showed up. She was such a nice girl too. With a sigh of disappointment, he turned to the new kid. "I'm Kai, and i'm pretty much new here" he said, sticking out his hand, masking his disappointment with a friendly smile.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:51 am

(His right or left hand?
If his right:)

I stare at the hand for a few seconds before waving my right arm back and forth slightly, causing it to be more obvious that the bottom half of my sleeve is empty.

(If his left:)

I shake his hand. I don't have a firm handshake, rather one in which my hand slides lightly in and out of the shake without ever making a strong grip. "I am Kimura Sora. I'm also new here, but not that new. I think. It depends on what you think of as 'new.'" I take a couple seconds to go over what he said in my head, picking out his wording of 'pretty much new here' to guess that "You're probably newer than I am."
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next