KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

+16
Wade Wilson Jr.
Setsuna Sequenze
Mihoko Ikina
Yuuji Takahashi
Izumi Inaba
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Iro Shisen
Tiberius Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa
Mizo Takameshi
Ichiko Asari
Raiden
Sayuri Motozaki
Satoshi Veach
Chiharu Kinai
Declan Carrick
20 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 4 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Kai Karasawa Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

Kai frowned when he heard Izumi's name be called. He nodded his head at his words. "Oh one more thing though. It's Karasawa, with an R" He said, picking up that the boy had been mispronouncing his name this entire time.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 4 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Satoshi Veach Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:07 pm

Declan Carrick wrote:[I am using the following alphabet in case anyone wants to know when they are up next, since I am skipping those who appear very inactive and stating that they are absent, we'll be moving to I now.  It goes vowels first then consonant chains and is also read from right to left, downwards. http://i.stack.imgur.com/HpQ3E.jpg]
[So, where does that leave Satoshi? The last one?]

'What's up with him?'

"I-I don't know! He just-"

My ear drums shatter.

*BURRRRRRP!!*

"*G*...Holy~ shit..."

The boy concludes to everyone that it must of been gas and jumps away.

I just stand there, dumbfounded.

Gas...doesn't cause that much pain.

Unless you're a little bitch-but that's a different story.

...Wait...was that...a prank?

But..where's the punchline?

...There's something more to it that I didn't see...perhaps I just didn't get the joke?

No..no-there is a plot underneath that.

But I never seen that kid associated with Wade before-waitwaitwaitWAIT.

That kid...I recognize him.

He's-...he joined Wade's 'homework club.'

That means he's in on whatever they were doing.

Why would he sprint off? Why, the culprit has finished his work, of course and now they debrief.

I should warn the teachers!

PFFUFFUFFUFFFF-not a chance in Hell-I ain't going to ruin something like such a beautifully-executed plan. It just needed some work on covering their tracks. Perhaps a more gradual getaway.

However, I'm going to have to blackmail them into letting me in to watch.

...Y'know...because I have to delete Kuriko from the video.

Being that it is Wade running the op., there isn't a single doubt in my mind that it was making it so they could record what secrets lie behind the screen.

"I~...guess it was nothing."

"Stra~nge.."

I turn towards my lady-friend.

"How have you been, lately?"
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:22 pm

Satoshi Veach wrote:
[So, where does that leave Satoshi? The last one?]
["Vi"(ヴィ) is an alternate form of "Fu"(フ) used specifically in transcriptions. So you would be there. In other words, after hawke and before motozaki.]

Last edited by Chiharu Kinai on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Ichiko Asari wrote:
Ichiko happily hugs Nayumi back. 'Where were you?' "Sorry, I was having my examination." explains Ichiko. "That's the benefit of having your surname start with "A", you're always first for everything!" [Let's ignore the difference between Romaji and katakana for now.] "I guess you must have come in here after I was called in." Ichiko turns round as Mizo starts moaning and writhing in apparent agony. "Huh....falling ill on the day of the examination...is that lucky or unlucky?"
"Yeah, I guess so" Nayumi nodded. "The examination really seemed to last a while, though. Was it very thorough?" she asked curiously. The girl was used to having her body examined - due to her condition, she had undergone monthly checkups ever since she was little. However, that was a different thing entirely - after all, she was never examined in front of an entire school. Regardless, Nayumi tried to keep her nervousness inside by putting a smile on her face and trying to keep he mind off of it, and besides, Ichiko was there to provide her with plenty of support. However, the girl still wanted to satisfy her curiosity by at least knowing what the nurse would do to her beforehand.

Suddenly, Nayumi noticed the boy falling down and grasping his stomach. In a matter of seconds, the nurse was already by his side, ready to administer first aid. But there was something else. Not being a stranger to experiencing stomach pain, Nayumi noticed that the boy was holding his lower abdomen, which wasn't consistent with the "cure" for his pain - a burp. There was no logic behind having intestinal pain if the cause was stomach gas. The girl raised her eyes and caught another boy, which she immediately recognized as Wilson from her class, walk out from behind the screen. Her mouth gaped a little as her mind connected the dots. "Ichiko... I don't think he was really in pain..."
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Kurikkop smiles, "Not bad. Summer break was a bit boring." She says.

"How about you?" She says, slipping her hand into Satoshi's.
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:55 pm

"Yeah, it was pretty thorough," says Ichiko, without really going into detail.

When Nayumi claims Mizo wasn't really in pain Ichiko seems rather surprised. "You mean he's faking it? Why? Was he hoping to get seen quicker or something?"
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Nayumi shook her head. "No, I don't think that's it... I could be wrong, but I think I saw Wilson from my class sneaking out from behind the..." she said before being interrupted by a coughing fit - a common occurrence, considering her health, but unpleasant nonetheless. The girl coughed for about five seconds, then took a deep breath and looked back at Ichiko. "Behind the screen. He's never up to any good, so... I think he might be trying to sabotage the exam or something like that"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:07 pm

"Sabotage the exam? Should we tell the teachers or something?"
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:10 pm

"I'm not sure... I mean, it's not like we have any proof they're up to something..." Nayumi spoke and looked down. Even if they were, she didn't really feel comfortable ratting a classmate out. But then again, if something really did happen, it would be on her. "Let's just keep our eyes open for now"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:18 pm

"Can do~!"
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:57 pm

Kai stood around, a bit bored now that his protege for the moment was off doing his exam. Nearby, he heard two girls, one with blue hair and another looking very pale, were talking about what happened. At some point, Kai overheard the word 'sabotage'. Interested, Kai walked over.

"What are you guys talking about sabotaging for? You two planning something?" He asked with a playful tone.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:14 am

I watch as some other boy just got done talking to one person, and has moved on to another group. Somehow, it doesn't seem as if he knows any of them. It's easily possible that I'm wrong, and my observation is not at all noteworthy, but maybe he's meeting people to fill the time.
"Am I supposed to be doing that?" I mumble to myself.
It's probably a good thing to do. Regardless, I never quite figured out how I'm supposed to introduce myself to people I don't know. The few times I've tried jumping into others' conversations out of the blue, they got kinda uncomfortable and the first response was often a question as to where I came from and why I was talking to them, with whom I have no association. Sometimes they carried on, but the void of comfort was still consistent.
I forget that it's impolite to stare (in this case at the boy) as these thoughts continue to run through my head.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 am

"We're not planning anything," clarified Ichiko, "but we think someone else might be."
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:17 pm

Kai showed a small frown when she said they weren't planning anything. But he perked back up when he heard her say that someone else may have sabotaged something. "You really think someone did something? Who?" he asked, not realizing how pointless his second question was, as he didn't know anyone.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:25 pm

"I... We don't really know for sure if something's going on at all" Nayumi said quietly as she instinctively stood behind Ichiko, as if to hide from the boy who had just approached her. The fact that he was listening in on their conversation unnerved her enough already, but now he was also making accusations? Not even she, who had witnessed the "crime", was ready to jump to conclusions, so why was this weird boy already looking for someone to point his finger at? Nayumi decided there was no way she'd tell him anything - after all, the last thing she wanted was to cause trouble for her classmates. "Really, I was just speaking my mind, I didn't mean anything..." she spoke out before being cut off by another coughing fit, this one lasting a bit longer.
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:52 pm

Ichiko looks a little concerned as Nayumi begins coughing again. Though she has known Nayumi for some years now and is familiar with such coughing fits, she knows they could also mean danger.
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Kai looked at the girl who was coughing with a concern. "Hey, you alright there?"
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:23 pm

"Yeah... I'm sorry" Nayumi apologized after her fit was over, her face blushing slightly. After catching her breath, she turned her eyes towards the boy and smiled politely. "I'm fine, so please don't worry about me"
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Kai frowned for a moment, but it turned back into smile at her words. "Well if you say so. Oh, I am Kai Karasawa by the way. Kinda new here" Kai introduced himself, holding out his hand.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:48 am

"It was good. I got to hang around-"

I start to speak in a childish voice.

"-wiff deh bestest wady in deh who'e wide world!"

I have a tight-lipped smile.
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Nayumi Tachibana Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:45 pm

((Did this thread die? ;_; ))
Nayumi Tachibana
Nayumi Tachibana

Back to top Go down

Post by Chiharu Kinai Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:47 pm

[only if you let it... I would be doing something but I'm not there currently]
Chiharu Kinai
Chiharu Kinai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:54 pm

(I would do something if having Sora force himself to go talk to people wasn't really out of character. I was never good at finding things to do in RP's...
I'll try thinking of a way to contribute to the thread.)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:05 pm

(I was waiting for either Nayumi or her friend to respond to my post o.o)
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:15 am

[I'm waiting for Wade or Mizo Razz]
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next