KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

+16
Wade Wilson Jr.
Setsuna Sequenze
Mihoko Ikina
Yuuji Takahashi
Izumi Inaba
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Iro Shisen
Tiberius Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa
Mizo Takameshi
Ichiko Asari
Raiden
Sayuri Motozaki
Satoshi Veach
Chiharu Kinai
Declan Carrick
20 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 6 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Kai Karasawa Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:48 am

Kai frowned when he looked down and saw the empty sleeve. Without skipping a beat, he raised his other hand, trying to brush off the rather blunt faux pas. He offered him an apologetic smile, but didn't say anything. His own sleeve partially revealed the scare on his forarm.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 6 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:35 am

I see no point in concerning either of us much with him offering the wrong hand at first, and so I move on without mention of it. That this sort of thing happened honestly does bother me, but it's not his concern. I go on to what I'd do normally. (that being the "If his left:" portion of my previous post)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:21 am

"Glad to see I'm not the only one. I just got here two days ago" Kenji explained. He was a bit thankful he didn't say anything about his arm either, but then again, it must happen a lot so he doesn't mind it anymore. Trying to get his mind off of it he thought for another topic. "The grounds around here are nice. All the trees and stuff remind me of my old place"
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:29 am

("Kenji explained."
wat)

I can agree that the area outside the school is fairly nice. "Why do they remind you of it?" I ask.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 am

(I am half alseep)

(With that note, this is my last post for the night)

"Well. I am from Hawaii, so I'm used to a lot of nature and stuff." Kenji replied, his thoughts drifting back to his island homeland for the moment. "When I first moved to Japan, we moved into a big city. So, I didn't get to see a whole lot of nature. It got kinda depressing really"
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:59 am

(It's 2 in the morning where I am, so I don't really mind going to bed at this point either)

"I've never seen a big city." I admit. "What's one like?"

(Edit: "Kenji replied,"
you did it again you silly goose)
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:02 pm

"What is a big city like?....." Kenji said, pausing for a moment to think. "It's probably what you'd expect. Its loud with lots of people just walking around. But there is a lot more to do then back in Hawaii. " Kai told the boy. "Like this one time, me and some friends tried to-" He began, but cut himself off. Kai didn't know this guy's stance on breaking and entering into abandoned warehouses, and he didn't want to be labeled as a trouble maker THIS early.

"Like I was saying though, pretty much what you would expect."
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am

"Why didn't you finish that sentence?" I ask. It's natural curiosity to want to hear the end of it, or at least be given a vague reason of why I'm not allowed to.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:02 am

Kai frowned for a moment at the boy's insistence on knowing what he did. Carefully, he surveyed the people around him, as if the police or something were nearby. Seemingly satisfied, he turned back to the 'group'.

"Well....Its about some trouble I got into, that landed me here in the first place"
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:36 am

"Are you being vague on purpose?"
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:53 am

"Well you didn't exactly ask a detailed question" he replied coolly, but he digressed. "Well, it was exactly legal for us....not to mention I cut myself up pretty bad trying to get in, hence why we got caught. Pretty hard to make an excuse for why you have multiple stab wounds from glass.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:07 am

"Well you didn't exactly ask a detailed question"
"I didn't say you had to stop being vague. I also wasn't accusing you of doing it on purpose. I was just asking." I clarify, as Kai starts getting defensive when there wasn't an offense to defend against.
"Well, it was exactly legal for us....not to mention I cut myself up pretty bad trying to get in, hence why we got caught. Pretty hard to make an excuse for why you have multiple stab wounds from glass."
"You can stay vague if you want. Or you can explain why you were breaking into what place if you want." Any sarcasm or implied obligation is unintentional; I mean what I say. It's his choice.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:30 am

"I wasn't breaking into a place to steal anything. It was just an old abandoned warehouse, so there was nothing too steal, nothing of any value anyway. Why we did it though? I said it looked like an easy place to get into. My buddies doubted me, and I tried. Seems like I couldn't though huh?" he said, adding a small chuckle at the end, like it was some kind of joke.
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 am

"I don't understand why people do things to impress other people. Breaking into a place seems like it's not a great idea." I state. I dismiss it as probably not that important by adding "Oh well."
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:06 am

Declan Carrick wrote:"I'll assume he went and done this whilst the lad out there was having a fit over some withheld gas."
"The one with the "Withheld gas" was Takameshi. Though to be honest I'd of figured him to be one of the last people to get mixed up in one of Wilson's schemes. Then again boys will be boys regardless." she said to Mr.Carrick as she helped search, watching for anything that seemed unusual or out of place. Thinking about it logically she looked around the exam area and realized that the exam bed would be the likely target. She went and stood by the exam bed and looked back from the bed, and noticed that two of the poles that held up the exam screens offered a good vantage point.
"Over here." she said as she pointed to the two poles. Upon closer inspection of the poles in question she found what appeared to a small camera of some sort. Upon finding said device she looked it straight in the lens and said "Busted!" as she turned around and held it up for Declan and Iro to see, and said
"I believe we have the offending device." as she disconnected the battery to power down the camera.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Declan glares at the item with displeasure as he looks on with visible shame, that of one who was taken advantage of for a moment. "What do you suppose we do in terms of consequence, Ikina-sensei?" he stated flatly as he gets down from inspecting the adjacent pole. He wasn't entirely sure of what action to take as he had to call someone up no sooner than this gets resolved.
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:01 am

(Sorry it has taken me so long to post)

"It wasn't to impress them " Kai claimed. "But anywho. Enough about me. What do you thinks taking those nurses so long? They haven't called anyone in for awhile."
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 am

Actually, I hadn't noticed. When I think about it, though, it has taken a while. "Maybe the boy on the floor earlier delayed something somehow. Probably not, though." It didn't take long to work itself out, and although it probably delayed things, it shouldn't do so to this extent.
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihoko Ikina Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:58 am

Declan Carrick wrote:Declan glares at the item with displeasure as he looks on with visible shame, that of one who was taken advantage of for a moment. "What do you suppose we do in terms of consequence, Ikina-sensei?" he stated flatly as he gets down from inspecting the adjacent pole. He wasn't entirely sure of what action to take as he had to call someone up no sooner than this gets resolved.
"Well...since Takameshi seems to have feigned illness, something that shouldn't ever be done and ESPECIALLY at this school of all places, just so Wilson could place this..." she said as she held up the camera. "...I think that you should first give them a good talking to Mr.Carrick about how irresponsible Takameshi's actions were. Then once that's done I've got a few things to say to those two. As for punishment, well Takameshi is pretty smart so I've got a little project for him in mind already. Wilson on the other hand...well I'm not too sure how to handle him just yet as what ever punishment I deal him most likely won't...." she trailed off as she got that devilish smile of her's that said she had a brilliant idea.
"I think I know how to make him suffer. I'm going to call those two in here, that alright with you?" she asked Declan.
Mihoko Ikina
Mihoko Ikina

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:58 am

Ichiko looks over at the nurse's station. He and Mihoko seem to be...looking for something. No, they were looking for something...whatever it is, they seem to have found it.

"I think they were looking for something." Ichiko tells the two boys. "Maybe the exams did get sabotaged after all..."
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Iro Shisen Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:06 am

Iro listens intently to Mihoko's external pondering, and cracks a smile at the other teacher's eagerness.

"I wonder what they planned on doing with the footage..." she wonders aloud, quickly adding, "aside from the obvious." She says, turning red slightly. "Would they have been sharing or, god forbid, planning on selling it?"
Perhaps they already had a market she thinks while staring intently at Wilson, Hawke and the boy she assumed was Mizo.
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Kimura Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:01 pm

"Why would somebody sabotage the exams? It seems like nobody really likes them, but not enough to do something about it."
Sora Kimura
Sora Kimura

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichiko Asari Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:46 pm

"Well, somebody did something. Nayumi noticed it earlier while that guy was pretending to have stomach cramps."
Ichiko Asari
Ichiko Asari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Karasawa Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:01 pm

"Huh, what kind of weirdo would try to sabotage a medical exam? Or how would you..." Kai said, seemingly deep in thought. Suddenly he snapped his fingers. "Let's try to catch e'm!"

Last edited by Kai Karasawa on Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai Karasawa
Kai Karasawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Carrick Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:46 pm

"Very well, that can be allowed. I am still at a loss for what you have planned but I am curious to see whatever it is." Declan replies as he holds a less mischievous smile in comparison to the two teachers but nonetheless a complicit one. Whatever the plan may be doesn't bode well for the students involved. Declan quietly contemplated how a camera could be propped up so quickly whilst Ikina designs and executes whatever came across her. He just checked the poles she looked through, that's strange, how did he miss that?
Declan Carrick
Declan Carrick

Location : Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture, Japan (The correction was given me by Toshiaki's roleplayer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next