KS: The New Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

+16
Wade Wilson Jr.
Setsuna Sequenze
Mihoko Ikina
Yuuji Takahashi
Izumi Inaba
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Iro Shisen
Tiberius Hawke
Sumiko Nakagawa
Mizo Takameshi
Ichiko Asari
Raiden
Sayuri Motozaki
Satoshi Veach
Chiharu Kinai
Declan Carrick
20 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 9 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Iro Shisen Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:05 am

Iro smiles gently at Satoshi, "Thank you Mr Veach."

She returns her gaze to Hawke, "And you, Tiberius?"

Gotcha.
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.  - Page 9 Empty Re: It's only going to be as awkward as you make it.

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:10 am

Hawke looks to his right and gives Satoshi a smile.

You tried, buddy. It's be a bit hypocritical of me to stand in the way of justice.

He turns around and gives Iro a shrug, "Yeah, I know what was going on."

Wilson is pretty fucked without my help... and Mizo seemed nice. Can't leave them to face this alone.

"I was there at the birth of," he lifts his two fingers into the air and makes quotation marks, "The homework club." His hands drop in front of him, his wrists held together outstretched towards the teacher, "Clap me in irons, miss."

"Oh if only..." He thinks to himself, a scenario that even Wade would be disgusted by playing out in his head.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Iro Shisen Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:12 am

Iro raises her eyebrows at the teenager, and leads him over towards the medical area to await Mizo.

"I suppose you have to have an early exam, too." She says, staring at him over her glasses.
Iro Shisen
Iro Shisen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberius Hawke Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:12 am

"Doesn't bother me." He says with a shrug, and leans against a nearby table and begins to tap his foot.
Tiberius Hawke
Tiberius Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuriko Hatsuhara Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:14 am

"Hawke was involved?" Kuriko says with a frown, looking at Satoshi. "I hope Shisen-sensei won't be too~ hard on him."
Kuriko Hatsuhara
Kuriko Hatsuhara

Back to top Go down

Post by Satoshi Veach Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:42 pm

"The Homework Club?" I must have been pretty accurate on what the plan was.

"Well~~, he was going to help with recording every student in Yamaku getting undressed."

I feel like I'm watching Jesse James get taken to prison in front of one of the people he was about to rob.

'Oh, don't hurt him!' she cries.

Very interesting...

Time for some fun.

I lower myself to Kuriko's height and lightly elbow her.

"You know...Hawke would of seen you too!"

I would of joined them by use of blackmail to delete Kuriko off of there but she doesn't know that or even the fact that I knew about it by using sense.

But...Kuriko studies people like I do.

Perhaps she saw it too? Hm..what if she knew I knew? I don't think she saw me watching everything and pieced it all together but there is a slight chance she could ricochet her study of the area toward me.

Well, I suppose that just makes my little game all the more interesting, doesn't it?
Satoshi Veach
Satoshi Veach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9